Tabs

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hey! I'm back-ish!

Hi guys.. :( I dont really have that many followers or viewers right now, but.. If you're reading this... I was looking forward to be a bigtime blogger like Snowyclaw (here) I mean, she's even got her own URL picture and more than 100,000 fans.. I think. But, hey! Not everything turns out how we want it to be, right? :D The more comments and views I get, the more i'll post! Also, I'm on this site called Slimber and I'm Fangfur on there. I'm also on another site called Transformice.us, and I'm kittentowert, and fangfur on there. I'm mostly in room 1, room 2, or survivor. ^.^ I could also use a few helping paws with this, it'd be pawsome!

- I really need someone to send me pictures and updates, maybe even some fun glitches. Just send it to my email (cookiebearb@gmail.com). 

- It'd be nice if some jammers, really good at writing for AJ, could help me out. :)

- If you would like me to change something for this, I will. Just comment or email it to me.

- Makin' new backgrounds, Findin' new backgrounds.. What should my new background be...

- Need a new blog font. >:o  This one's hard too read, and too girly for me... What should my new font beeeee....

- I really need to find a new blog name, I just found out that there's another aj fury, that was here before me. (Click here to see it). I do understand that she/he has quit blogging, and I don't want to be bringing back any sad memories. ^^

- I need to make a new blog name, any ideas? Comment/email them to me!

- I need to find a new username.. One that no jammer has thought of before. I'm thinking of: FangFurOfBlackIceClan. This username is in honor of my wonderful friend, Spoongey. Regularly called Spoon. ^-^

- Lastly, if you would just like to help me out with this Blog, just comment "I really, really want to help with this!" or just email, either way, I'd be willing to give you a chance!

If you have any questions, you know where to find me. I'm mostly in the server Aldan on AJ as well.
That's all today, I'm not trying to complain, and I've also met my first fan yesterday. And AJ won't lemme log in! Everytime I click "Play Now" it just goes back to the same log in screen. Please help me guys, I know you can. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

No bad words, don't call people names, if you have something bad to say keep it to yourself, treat others the way you want to be treated,
Have Fun, and respect other's opinions! :3