Tabs

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Catching up.


Hey Jammers! Sorry, I haven’t been posting in a while, it’s just because: 1. I’ve had homework.  2. I’m helping jammers sometimes.  And 3. My friend almost quit Animal Jam because her fox hat was scammed, luckily it was too hard to quit Animal Jam >:3 That’s what’s been going on. Now onto the good part of this post.

 

There are many things happening here on Animal Jam… So much as to…. FALLEN LEAFS? And….  MAPLE LEAF RUGS? And… GIANT PHANTOMS? And… BAT WALLPAPER? Yes, yes I know I’ve missed a lot. I shall write about it ALL today on this post, right here, right now.

 

Everyone’s favorite decoration is back for more, the big and shiny, Giant Phantom! It’s nice too, buy it before it’s gone until next year! (Yes, I know this paragraph was very short!)


 
Fallen leafs in a leaf pile and Maple Leaf Rugs are here too. Maple leaf rugs are nice and medium-sized. They’re reddish-brown and members only too. The Leaf Pile is just a jumble of leaves and there’s a green leaf (this color) behind all of the leafs, some are orange, some are dark orange, some are yellow-orange and some are scarlet red.

Lots of typing? Yes. Was it worth it? Yes!!! Also, all Halloween items are on Clearance. Bat wall paper is also here, and Spooky Parties will soon be leaving! See you around Jamaa J

No comments:

Post a Comment

No bad words, don't call people names, if you have something bad to say keep it to yourself, treat others the way you want to be treated,
Have Fun, and respect other's opinions! :3