Tabs

Monday, October 15, 2012

Epic, scary hacker with new animal, Fountains, conversations and more!

Hey you guys, I was in Mt. Shiveer again today, and my friend came up and said "LOOK UP LIITLEMIGHTY!" I looked her up, and looked at her animals... OMGGGG, an Arctic Wolf? SO AWESOME! Looks like someone hacked into Animal Jam .O.

I just thought I should share this with you, and it's all thanks to one of my best friends Poofballrocks123 for sharing this with me, ALL THE CREDIT FOR HER SHOWING ME THIS AWESOME PERSON GOES TO HER...
But what will happen to non-member wolves......

ALSO! here's the rare today!



 A head feather found in Mt.Shiveer awesome!
 
 
 
Also when you play Sky High and reach the treasure chest you might when something cheap, or something awesome like wings.Wings like these!
 
except mine were red :)
Now then. Someone also told me that you could win.. NON-MEMBER SCARY BAT WINGS, and also a bunny screamed in my face about her friend winning a bow and arrow.
 
 
NIGHT OF THE PHANTOMS IS HERE! Phantom portals have been seen around Jamaa... (especially by me) They take you to an unknown place, seen last year... THE ONE AND ONLY...
PHANTOM VORTEX!!!
 
 lol I didnt wanna show myself in this picture XD
In the PHANTOMS! when you beat level 5 you'll get a Phantom Fountain! Sorry, if I said anything about getting a Phantom Statue...
 
Here's a nice large picture :)
 
It's nice, and watery
 
Many have have asked me how to get it, and they were like "OMGZ THANK YOU!"
 
Here's a conversation
                            
                                               MAH DEN!

Victory unkown: Dude, where'd you get that? It's so awesome!

Awesome Icydog: Follow me Moonstreak :D

Victory unkown: Okay.
 
                                      PHANTOM VORTEX!
Victory unkown: Wow, epic.
Awesome Icydog: Okay now just beat level 5 of Phantoms!.
                    PART CENSORED PART NOT SAYING
Victory unkown: I'm sorry, but I have to log off..
Awesome Icydog: NUUUUUU -hugs-
Victory unkown: -hugs- Bye Fangfur.
 
                     END OF CONVERSATION
 
That's all I have for right now... HAPPY NIGHT OF THE PHANTOMS! :D

22 comments:

  1. hey i want to join aj but also i want a membership but my mum and dad are to poor D: so can i please have a free member account?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLZ IM DESSPRATE AND I FORGOTTEN HOW 2 MAKE A ACCOUNT MY BFF TOLD ME BUT WE ARE NO LONGER FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your just some wiredo off the st no way im gonna give u my super rare rare rare accont DUDE.

      Delete
    2. -Sigh- Go to www.animaljam.com then click "PLAY NOW" in the middle of the screen. Next click "New to Animal Jam?" And then follow the steps the speaker gives you.

      Welcome
      ~Wolfgirl642.

      Delete
  3. Uhm, May I ask who you guys are.. And I can't give you a free membership account, sorry. .-.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dude have u even gotta member account?! guy/girl

      Delete
  4. are u de scammer wolfgirl642!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... No, im not a scammer, Where in the world did you get that from? :(

      Delete
    2. Where'd you get that i was a "scammer" from? No one ever calls me one, and I've never scammed. :(

      Delete
  5. plz givvme a membership my p r 2 pooooor

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do have a member account actually, I just haven't changed my profile picture. .-.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh please im so stupid and i really want 1

    ReplyDelete
  9. anyone home its meh crASHING!

    ReplyDelete
  10. When is the night of the phantoms??? I really want a fountain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nigh of the phantoms is in the month of October, and you can get a fountain in the Phantom Vortex! Just look around jamaa, and see if you can find some portals. :)

      Delete
  11. why did phantom yortex close down DX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't close down hun, just wait until Halloween. c:

      Delete

No bad words, don't call people names, if you have something bad to say keep it to yourself, treat others the way you want to be treated,
Have Fun, and respect other's opinions! :3